new in Ambient 2.1.5
- Upgraded Ambient to be compatible with Eclipse 3.6 and higher
new in Ambient 2.1.4
- Upgraded Ambient to be compatible with Eclipse 3.5
new in Ambient 2.1.2
- Upgraded Ambient to be compatible with Eclipse 3.4
- The user interface for submitting file is now a lot more user-friendly and adds more flexibility.
- Run functionality has been expanded with ability to launch the most recent configuration.
- The Ambient feature has been componentized into separate plugins.
new in Ambient 2.0.3
- Submit wizard has been fixed to display correctly on all platforms and all screen resolutions.
new in Ambient 2.0.2
- Minor improvements in the submit wizard - the submit wizard is now initialized with the user's workbench location, not a random location.
new in Ambient 2.0.1
- Minor bug fixes in the snarfing process - the process will not freeze if a snarfed project contains a '.project' file.
new in Ambient 2.0.0
There are some major changes with the arrival of Ambient 2.0:
- Upgraded Ambient to be compatible with Eclipse 3.1.
- Obtaining new assignments can now only be done through the snarfer module. You will need to obtain the address of your course's snarf site first.
- Projects checked in via CVS are now stored and retrieved from the user's personal webspace and not a department-wide repository.
- Check-in functionality has been modified for better handling of team projects. To allow team work on a project the owner of the repository will have to set up correct permissions.
- Some functionality (including APT running and the Ambient Perspective) has been temporarily removed. They should be back in Ambient 2.1 (better than before).
- Wizards and dialogs have been improved to minimize the possibility of erroneous user input.