Before submitting, please review the author guidelines and
SysML07 submission site
Information for Authors
We are using Dirk Grunwald's
Conference Review Package.
You will be
asked to create an account with some identifying information.
Save your confirmation e-mail: you will also use it to retrieve your
reviews. Submit early: you may modify your submission as often as
you like until it is "finalized".
Your contact information will be used to notify you of news pertaining to SysML07
and future events, but otherwise
will not be shared beyond the conference organizers.
All submissions will be held in confidence except as required for the reviewing process.
Please remember to finalize your submissions before the deadline. You will
receive a confirmation by e-mail that your paper has been submitted. If you do not
receive a confirmation, then your paper might not be reviewed.
We are accepting only submissions in PDF format. Please contact the program
chairs if this constraint is a hardship.
Please follow guidelines in the Call for Papers,
and standard practice. Here is a summary of the particulars:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the program
chairs: sysml07-chairs at cs dot duke dot edu.
- Submit a PDF document with standard 8.5x11 inch pages.
- Font for paper body is 10pt or larger.
- Margins are reasonable.
- Maximum length is six pages including figures and references.
- Papers may include an optional appendix outside the page limit.
- All content beyond page six may be ignored by reviewers at their discretion.
- Please number your pages.
- Reviewing is single-blind: please include author names and affiliation on page 1.
- Paper title, authors, and abstract on page 1 match the submission form.
- Please do not submit previously published material.
- Please do not submit material for simultaneous review in multiple forums.
- Please do not attempt to impose nondisclosure forms or conditions.
- Use standard fonts, or include fonts.
- At least one author of each accepted paper will attend the workshop.